The Department of Bioengineering is open to students interested in pursuing further studies in the applied and fundamental aspects of biotechnology. Education and researche in this department aim at the production of novel compounds and materials based on the creative development of novel biological and biochemical technologies. Worldwide biotechnology research projects involving molecular science, microbiology, genetic and cellular engineering, and tissue engineering are under active development by our talented pool of graduate students. Research related to the critical areas of environment and energy is also conducted.
- Cellular and Molecular Bioengineering
- Biomolecular Process Engineering
Molecular Biochemical Process Engineering
- Functional Bioengineering
Biological Functional Engineering
- [Core Division of Advanced Research]
- [Divisions of Collaborative Professors]
Section of Experimental Biology
- [Divisions of Coordinate Professors]
Advanced Biofunctional Engineering
Kojima Lab. *note1
*note1:Kojima Lab. doesn't continue its course here in 2016.