梶川 研究室 生命科学科 生体機構コース
-  Kajikawa M., Yamaguchi K., and Okada N. A new mechanism to ensure integration during LINE retrotransposition: a suggestion from analyses of the 5’ extra nucleotides. Gene, 505, 345-351 (2012)
-  Kajikawa M., Sugano T., Sakurai R. and Okada N. Low dependency of retrotransposition on the ORF1 protein of the zebrafish LINE, ZfL2-1. Gene 499, 41-47 (2012)
-  Nakamura M., Okada N. and Kajikawa M. Self-Interaction, nucleic acid binding, and nucleic acid chaperone activities are unexpectedly retained in the unique ORF1p of zebrafish LINE. Mol. Cell. Biol. 32, 458-469 (2012)
-  Suzuki J., Yamaguchi K., Kajikawa M., Ichiyanagi K., Adachi N., Koyama H., Takeda S. and Okada1 N. Genetic evidence that the non-homologous end-joining repair pathway is involved in LINE retrotransposition. PLoS Genetics 5, e1000461 (2009)
-  Xue B., Rooney A.P., Kajikawa M., Okada N. and Roelofs W.L.
Novel sex pheromone desaturases in the genomes of corn borers generated through gene duplication and retroposon fusion.
Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA 104, 4467-4472 (2007)
-  Ichiyanagi K., Nakajima R., Kajikawa M. and Okada N. Novel retrotransposon analysis reveals multiple mobility pathways dictated by hosts. Genome Res. 17, 33-41 (2007)
-  Nomura Y., Kajikawa M., Baba S., Nakazato S., Imai T., Sakamoto T., Okada N. and Kawai G. Solution structure and functional importance of a conserved RNA hairpin of eel LINE UnaL2. Nucleic Acids Res. 34, 5184-5193 (2006)
-  Kajikawa M., Ichiyanagi K., Tanaka N. and Okada N. Isolation and characterization of long and short interspersed elements from the eel. Mol. Biol. Evol. 22, 673-682. (2005)
-  Baba S., Kajikawa M., Okada N. and Kawai G. Solution structure of an RNA stem-loop drived from the 3’ conserved region of eel LINE UnaL2. RNA 10, 1380-1387 (2004)
-  Kajikawa M. and Okada N. LINEs mobilizes SINEs in the eel through a shared 3’ sequence. Cell 111, 433-444 (2002)