This department was established to create a significant scientific contribution to the rapidly accelerating progress of biological sciences, in addition to meeting the many and varied needs of modern society. The scientific fields covered by faculty members include: biological information, biogenesis, molecular evolution, integrative and comparative biology, and cellular and developmental biology. The department also provides first-rate educational programs covering biochemistry, molecular and cell biology, plant physiology, comparative biology and ecology.
- Biological Information and Biogenesis
- Evolution and Comparative Biology
Integrative and Comparative Biology
- Cellular and Developmental Biology
- [Divisions of Collaborative Professors]
Genome Structure and Function
- [Associated Laboratory]
Chemical Resources Laboratory
- [Core Division of Advanced Research]
- [Divisions of Coordinate Professors]
T. Kobayashi Lab. *note1
*note1:T. Kobayashi Lab. doesn't continue its course here in 2016.